The police arrested 29 people who were gambling in Mount Lavinia last night, the police media unit said today.According to the police the suspects were gambling at a restaurant located at the Golumadama junction in Mount Lavinia. The suspects are to be produced in court today. The police said that an illegal betting center was operating at the bottom floor of the restaurant.Following the arrest of the 29 people the police also seized Rs. 93,930 in cash.
- How Spurs will line up under Mourinho at West Ham with Alderweireld recalled
- Kane labels Chelsea clash ‘the big one’ as Mourinho prepares to face former side
- Fiji Sevens captain arrested for drunk driving
- Rapatona and Hekari in for heavy clash
- Gladbach-Cologne, suspended by Sabine, will be played on 11-M