However he said that national security is given priority when deciding which land can be released.Some families in the North have been protesting for several weeks demanding that their land held by the military be released. (Colombo Gazette) The Army says priority will be given for national security when releasing land in the North.Army spokesman, Brigadier Roshan Seneviratne said that the process to release land held by the military is underway.
- How Spurs will line up under Mourinho at West Ham with Alderweireld recalled
- Kane labels Chelsea clash ‘the big one’ as Mourinho prepares to face former side
- Fiji Sevens captain arrested for drunk driving
- Rapatona and Hekari in for heavy clash
- Gladbach-Cologne, suspended by Sabine, will be played on 11-M